Monday, January 08, 2007

Thunk! Thunk! Thwack!


That is the sound of my head hitting my desk repeatedly. Why? Because I just read an "article" on Paris Hilton running out of gas. Seriously? Dear God in heaven how does she sustain air in her lungs each day? How does she possibly locate her car keys, get behind a wheel and physically drive and not know that you have to put gas in a car to make it go vroom vroom?!?

Her excuse is that it's a new 2007 Bentley and she's just never put gas in it and doesn't know where the "gas thingy" (a direct quote) is. Nor does she know how to find her ass from her elbow I'm sure. I MEAN COME THE F ON! I'm not even going to get into how she had the paparazzi pump her gas and threw him a $20 thinking that would cover it. That doesn't even fill the tank on my '98 Corolla.

The dumb act is dead. I'm declaring it dead right now. That's it. 2006? The year of the dumb starlet. Fine. 2007? NaNoMoDumbStarlet. Not ok. Not ok at all. If you are actually smart, show it! Don't just talk about how you are smart and then act like just another stupid girl.

Blech.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    Paris is a very talented actress/model/singer, as well as humanitarian. Saying you hate her is like saying you hate pretzels. Like all things salty, pretzels are high in sodium.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.