Thursday, January 04, 2007

Product of the Week!


Babesta, is a cool boutique full of fun items for babies and toddlers. This site has hip clothes, music, books and gifts for many styles and tastes. Somehow I found this place and have since bought gifts for friends and items for myself as well. I'm all about supporting other Mom's with their own business ventures you know. If you don't like or want to dress your tot in cutesey pastels or just hate cookie-cutter type outfits then Babesta is the place to shop! They have amazing hand-picked independent designers that create the clothes. Want a Sex Pistols t-shirt for your 2 year-old? They have it! Have an obsession with Trumpette socks like I do? Babesta has them too!

When you visit the site you'll find it's broken down into many categories. You can shop by attitude (sweet & chic, rock star, or just plain cool to name a few), gifts or designer. I like to shop by attitude myself. It's a fun place to visit and get ideas and come back to as well if you are not ready to buy. I bookmarked it immediately and refer to it often. Check Babesta out and find your own fave toy, threads, accessory, or gift for the tot in your life.



*Remember the products I promote are all my own opinion and finds. I am not swayed by merchandise or money to give them a shout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.