Friday, January 05, 2007

Bingo!

I had a random memory today. When I was about 12 my best friend E got a bingo set for Christmas. It was a real classy one too. Complete with the cage that you could turn all the little numbered balls in. Instantly we fell in love. We were hooked. We decided to set up a designated bingo time each week. Every Sunday, for I don't even remember how long, E and I would sit on the floor of her room and play nickel and dime bingo. Dorky? Yea, probably but it made me smile to remember it.

Oddly, a sponsor sent me a link for a site today called Party Bingo. I checked it out and found it to be aimed at mainly women. The site is pink in design and has young twenty-something women all dressed up for a night out, but instead they are opting to play bingo online. I find it intriguing and wonder could E and I spend Sunday nights playing bingo again despite the 3,000 mile difference between us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.