Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Lesson in Blogging



As many bloggers know there are these great little devices that are called site meters. They monitor the site's traffic, statistics, demographics, what have you. Each week a little report is sent to me of condensed information telling me just who my audience is. It gives me such great information such as the date, time, location and email addresses for my audience. I can see that I have readers concentrated in one area and all over the world. I know who is reading it and when. I read this report often. I know when friends say, "I'm reading it!" and they haven't. I know when my Mom reads the blog. As well as anyone else. Anyone who may think they are anonymous and I that I'm in the dark. I know it as soon as you know it.

Lesson concluded.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:43 AM

    I loved your lesson in blogging...you tried to tell me the other night (at girls night), but you write it so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.