Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tis the Season, I Suppose.

So Christmas is over and done with and like H said yesterday, I too am a bit played out with the holiday tunes. I'm glad it's over so I don't have to play that radio station for a whole other year.

Secretly I'm ready to take down the stockings that were hung from the mantle with care. The tree can stay but for God's sake can someone please put those half opened boxes away? The tinsel on the floor mixed with pine needles dropping at a now acclerated rate from the tree are making me batty. So is the fact that T.D.'s schedule is already in shambles and she is become about 90 times more the dictator than she was four days ago. The kid naps for about twenty seconds and then wakes up screaming. She has mastered the art of throwing her pacifiers out of her crib and all blankets too. I'm a bit holiday'd out. Is it the boring month of January yet?

No? Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.