Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Product of the Week!

The month of October we have Arbonne as our featured product, specifically the RE9 Anti-aging skin care line.

I was sent the whole set about two weeks ago and I started using them that weekend. It's been about a week and a half now and I can honestly say that I do notice a difference. I'm lucky enough that I have the WHOLE line (Face Wash, Lift gel, Serum, Day and Night Cream, and Eye Repair cream) including the Body Serum and Body Lotion as well as the facial scrub and deep-pore cleansing masque. That's a lot of stuff people. A lot. Just the facial line for day and night consists of seven items. It was, I admit, a bit daunting at first. I kept opening box after box of these bright orange and gold bottles thinking how on earth will I find the time to get all this on my face? I wake up at 4:30 in the morning! I have a baby! I'm tired! But it's all for the sake of research! I pressed on.

The first thing I noticed was that my face no longer felt dry or "stripped" as my consultant put it. I was using another product line and I was noticing my normally combination skin was feeling and looking rather dry and dull. Arbonne perked it right up and within ONE day I was balanced. I silently cursed this as I really don't need yet another item in my arsenal of products vying for space in my bathroom. I also actually felt like I had sort of a glow to my skin. I kept saying to H, "Look! Look at my glowiness!" Amazing and yes, odd. It wasn't that oily glow either. How nice! What a change! I can safely and accurately say that after almost two weeks of using the Arbonne RE9 anti-aging line my skin does indeed look and feel refreshed. My Jamaica freckles are fading fast (this is a claim of Arbonne's too and it works) as is the uneven skin tone I normally try to conceal. Makes me happy!

There are more than a few things that are great about Arbonne. The products are all natural yet they still have that glitzy high-line look to them. They don't have an overpowering smell or anything chemical about them. Yes, there are a lot of items but you can pick and choose what you want or need. Lastly, your consultant is always an email or call away to answer any questions or concerns you might have. For example, I was feeling a bit oily after two days and my consultant, Dana Geraghty, told me to eliminate the 'Lift' product for four days. I did and it worked! No more shine! I've added it back in now and my skin still looks great without the excessive oil. Nice work Dana!

I'll have more news next week on the facial scrub and deep pore cleansing masque so stay tuned!!!

*************************************************************************
UPDATE!!!!! Dana Geraghty, my Arbonne consultant has stated that she will give a discount to those who order the Arbonne products and mention The Mummy Chronicles. More details to follow!! You can contact Dana by clicking on her name and typing in Dana Geraghty, Glendale, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.