Friday, October 20, 2006

A Meme Because My Brain is Rot Today.

It's Friday here at The Mummy Chronicles and it shows. I'm tired from a gray, drizzly week of a wacked out schedule and general boredom at work.

I swear one week I will not arrive at work to have to leave early. I will not wear peanut butter on my nice DVF wrap dress, nor will it sport formula or baby puke. My fishnets will contain only manufactured holes.

I'm so out of it I couldn't even muster false enthusiasm when the office Asshat came to my desk to ask me if I wanted to know how much money/profit he made the company this year. Eeww.

It's also Date Night!!! Whooo Woo!! H and I are going traditional tonight- dinner and a movie. Not the show, but actually leaving the house. Leaving the house sans baby carrier, loud exclamations from T.D. and formula stains!

What is your name?
Victoria. That's all you're getting or my Mom will freak. I have been told my Mom wanted to name me Alithia. I think that is how it’s supposed to be spelled. My Dad, thankfully, said he didn’t want a kid with a name that sounded like Lithium.

What is your quest?
My quest? Huh. Sounds all Knights of the Round Table and such. I guess to keep fighting for equal rights, raise my kid to be aware and kind-hearted with some razor sharp wit and stay married to the same person. Oh and to rule the world.

What is your favorite color?
I like reds. And yellows. Orange tones too. I like warm.

Now, onto the serious questions…

What music really moves you? If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
I like all kinds of music. Theme songs can change but some I really love are Fighter by Christina Aguliera, Express Yourself by Madonna, I’m Coming Out by Diana Ross, and Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees. That always puts me in a good mood.
I love strong beats, horns, drums, bass. Jazz, world music, top 40, anything I can sing along to. If it makes me feel like dancing I like it. If it makes me feel like a drill is being inserted in my brain; I no likey.

Do you have a favorite music video? If so, is it a favorite because it touches on your life experiences/life philosophy, or do you like it because it just plain looks cool?
Hmm… always did like Express Yourself, ooh and the Freedom video by George Michael. Thriller scared me. I've only had one cup of coffee today so my circuitry is all shot to hell. Recall is nil.

Have you ever purchased front row tickets to an entertainment event? If so, what was the event and did you think that the extra cost was worth it?
Mm…totally yummy Better than Ezra tickets. Front row to Henry Rollins too. So good. I got to meet him later.

Have you ever gotten anything autographed by anyone famous? If so, who was it and what did you get signed? Was the experience meaningful to you?
Henry Rollins, see above. It was the flyer from his show. I still have it. Susan St. James from Kate & Allie too. She played Kate. She did a children’s book tour reading and I still have that one too. Rollins was meaningful, St. James eh..not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.