Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Product of the Week!


I could easily say that the product for this week is vacation, R&R or Jamaica, but I don't want to go that route. This week I'm reviewing Me Bath products, specifically the bath ice cream. Doesn't that name alone entice you?

I received this product as a gift for my birthday and used it not that long ago. It's a bath bomb and it comes in wonderful "flavors" such as Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Coconut Cove, and Amber Waves among many others. I used the Land of Milk and Honey one and just fell in love. It's a good size bath bomb that comes in simple, non-wasteful packaging. It dissolved great and the water felt like silk. I have a pretty big sunken tub so to fill it and still create that sensation was nice. It wasn't an overpowering scent either. I found that after my soak my skin was really soft and lightly scented. It was just right. I can't wait to buy more of these bath bombs and find other Me Bath products.

Thanks Gretchen for a great gift and for introducing me to something new!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I am going back and reading all the fabulous posts I missed ... and looky here - its my name!

    I am so excited to be on your blog!

    Does this make me a dork? Let's just say "not at all" and move on, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as much of dork as me who writes obsessively on a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.