Tuesday, August 15, 2006

R&R



I will be (see above) for a few days. Taking some time with the family unit that is probably much needed. We'll be in peaceful, tranquil woods, in a rather small cabin that only has one bedroom. Oh and did I mention that my parents, H, T.D. and all her baby acoutrements will be with us in this one bedroom peaceful, tranquil wooded abode? Yup. I won't be writing while there. I will be truly resting while I swat cat-sized mosquitos and eat only God knows what. H is leary of the food situation. I am too. I loathe seafood and I think that is on the menu at least once a day while we are there. Somehow though I do think it will be fun. I mean there is clear water, a sandy beach and there WILL BE clamcakes so how bad can it be?

See you all in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.