Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ickyblecheewwgrossbarf


Queue the Mission Impossible music please- (you can thank me later for having that stuck in your head all day.)

My company has had the brilliant idea to stick Tom (I need meds myself) Cruise all over the damn building. Everywhere I go there he is. He stares out at me blankly in full Ethan of Mission Impossible mode. I sometimes wonder if I'm hallucinating. The purpose of his face being plastered everywhere? We're having a security fair coming up and what could be better than T.C. on a sign that says- Spies Among Us? Ooh clever, clever.

There's a clean up needed in hall N-4 as I have just puked again after being bombarded with T.C. for the 15th time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.