Monday, July 24, 2006

Just Breathe


Already I am warning you loyal readers that there are going to be more than the normal (two)amount of posts today (probably 15). I've been away for a few days so I'm jonesing to blog and a lot has gone on. Hell, a lot has gone on in the last four hours it seems.

Where to begin? First off it's taking a lot of concentration to type this post today because from the minute I sat down at my desk I've had almost constant vertigo. I'm thinking and hey, I'm not a doctor, but I think it might be stress. The thing is, work is not that bad right now. It might be psychological with work. Sigh. This makes me so sad that I just want to start crying. My head is once again pounding, my energy feels depleted and I'm nauseous. My head is spinning like a tilt-a-whirl. I'm like Lucille 2 for all you A.D. fans. Lucille 2 Maximized X forty. Ick. It's scary that on Friday to about 6 a.m. this morning I was fine. No vertigo or nausea at all. No headaches. Now, BOOM! All of them. I don't know what to do. Stop working? Not an option so don't start emailing me about that or I'm going to get REALLY cranky on your butt. If it solved my health problem then I guess it would be good but since that really isn't an option. We depend on my paycheck and the stress of me not working on the family unit might just be worse.

With that being said I do love your ideas and opinions. I've had some great feedback from you wonderful readers. I love it and appreciate it more than I can express. I'm just a little edgy today after hearing from a co-worker how much I suck because I went away this weekend without my baby. Thanks for your free/anxiety inducing advice jackass.

Seacrest out.

1 comment:

  1. Thief! I used that as a title to a post of mine months or at least weeks ago...LOL...Teasing:) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.