Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's early but you know what they say....

That's right kids- the early bird gets the worm. Taking a cue from my friend Steph and her blog- Where in the World, I've decided to let you all know that I have signed on again to do the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. It's April 2007 in Washington, DC. Unlike the 2005 walk I'll be doing 26 miles total this time instead of the 39.3. I decided I wanted a different perspective on the walk vs the bone tired one I have each year. I think doing 13 and 13 miles over two days might make it even more enjoyable than it already is for me. So if you get the chance - check out my webpage and donate, donate, donate!!! No amount is too big or too small or too early! I will be sending out reminders and doing fundraisers but I would like to raise beyond my $1800 needed amount. So check it out at: Click here to visit my personal page.If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?px=1244744&pg=personal&fr_id=1270&s_tafId=146716

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.