Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Idea/Opinion


I had an idea yesterday, I was applying my new eye cream (with spf 8) and I thought, Hey! I really like this stuff! I should tell other people about it. So, how about if each week or whatever I post something about a new product I've used? I'm kind of a product whore so there's always something new that finds it's way into my bathroom.

The product of the week (drumroll please!) is: Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye cream. It's affordable and available at your friendly neighborhood drugstore. I purchased mine online at Drugstore.com thinking- why not? It arrived in the mail and I love it! It's thick but not too thick and really moisturizes and brightens around my eyes. It also doesn't bother my contacts or feel too heavy. So check it out if you are in the market for an eye cream that has spf. You just might love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.