Thursday, February 25, 2010

Got Blog Block? Me too.

I'm suffering blog block right now.  I'm not about to write about four year-old party excess or how I'm still so stinkin' tired everyday.  Somehow I still prevail and write elsewhere though and not about what I typically write on here.  OK, just a little bit but go ahead, venture out and read me somewhere else.  It is fine, I swear.

Read about my ability to make ears at Honest Baby. I'm a pro.

Find out how I learned to say 'Yes' at DC Metro Moms.  It's still a work in progress.

And as always you can find me writing about green items and more at TheFind.  They pay me and actually have loads of cool stuff there daily.  It's quite the awesome website.  I hang out there a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.