Thursday, February 21, 2008

Now you know my secrets

So you are getting a meme. Feel free to laugh and mock at my answers all you want. Hey it was either this or I was going to have to tell you all about H's dead toenail. The one that he kept scratching last night as I tried to watch Medium.

Scritch, Scritch, Scritch... it was too awful.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, just victory. It was a victory in the family that I was a girl.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tuesday night, sadly watching Scott Baio is 46 & pregnant- oh the shame.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? For reals? I never thought about it. I'm still not thinking about it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? This is a question? Turkey but none of that smoked stuff. Plech!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have a daughter. She is a tiny dictator.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON who WOULD YOU BE? Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. That way I could wear ridiculous clothing all the time that passes for fashion and people would make fun of me and my freaky boobs, have Barbie-like hair extensions, get in car wrecks with little to no repercussions and act stupid without a care in the world. Isn't that what real life is about?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What do you think? See answer to question 6.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. Why do you want them?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? What did your mother tell you about the Brooklyn Bridge?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Depends on my mood. If I don't care about the skin on the roof of my mouth then something sweet like Crunch Berries but if I'm healthy - Grape Nuts or Kashi. This is getting really personal isn't it?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only the ones without laces. Who made up this question? Is this information pertinent to anything or anyone?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? Strong like bull, yes. I'm 130 soaking wet. But my mind can bend spoons.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Heavenly Hash, please don't call it Rocky Road it just doesn't taste as good.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whatever my gut instinct tells me to notice. Creepy or not creepy. Proceed or run screaming to alert the others.

15. RED OR PINK? Red or pink what? Candy? Balloons? Are we having a party? Is it shoes? A car? I sell Arbonne, not Mary Kay.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of will power when it comes to the two "ch's"- chocolate and cheese. That and the fact that I fill out pointless memes.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Myself in the mirror about every 30 minutes. Oh wait am I suppose to say someone in my house? Ok then, the third floor bathroom mirror gets the most action. I miss my reflection in that one the most. It's a really BIG mirror.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, because we all have oodles of time and I like to know whether or not I'm hanging out with people who get all crazy and take their shoes off without undoing the laces.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Oh the sad burning hot shame I have admitting this. Black yoga pants. They are maternity. The only maternity thing I still wear. They're wicked comfy, lay off!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A vitamin. It is how I stay 130 soaking wet. Kidding. A glass of water. What? It is 7 a.m.! There will be coffee...

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Morning Talk Radio - you don't want to know who. Birds. T.D. doing some ritualistic dance up in her room to a Putumayo CD.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red. If you were my friend, would you send this? I didn't think so.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Buttered Popcorn. Veggie Lasagna. The ocean. T.D.'s hair after a bath.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? H. No one EVER calls me.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I did, then she sent me some whacked out meme with ridiculously banal questions like, "if you were a crayon..." and I stupidly answered all of them.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Terps Basketball and hockey (but not on TV.

27. HAIR COLOR? You expect me to answer this? It is like the riddle of the sphinx!

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I'm legally blind.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Too tough to answer. Chocolate, cheese, brocolli, the list goes on.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies scare me. Heh. Though I can watch 'The Shining' all day. Really. All day.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I am Sam. I can never watch it without wincing though and having my heart break before the kid is even born.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A pepto pink Avon Walk shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, livin' is easy.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm a hugs girl.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Key lime pie or chocoate mousse. Don't try to serve me any of that rice pudding, bread pudding dessert unless you want to see me act like a two year old and get all bajiggity on your butt for serving me "fake" dessert.

Questions 37 & 38 have been deleted because they were more boring than that time you tried to read, War & Peace.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I lost count of my books... Your Child's Strengths (its a review), Forgive Me, Alva & Consuelo Vanderbilt, Edith Wharton biography

Ditto for question 40.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LATE LAST NIGHT? Medium off the DVR, a few bits of Terps basketball before I caved and headed to bed.

42. FAVORITE SOUND. The ocean. What? Were you expecting something else like a typical mommyblogger answer: My child's laugh....

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I'm a rabid Paul McCartney geek, the Beatles. Though I've seen the Stones in concert and they aren't half bad. I love Charlie.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris, France which felt pretty homey to me.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I hear and see dead people. I totally predicted Pink announcing her separation from Corey Hart the day before. I awkwardly blurted it out at the gym. Everyone stared. I felt vindicated the next day at the gym when it was announced on E. I rock!

Okay... a real one? Writing.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Woonsocket

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Seriously? People probably stopped reading this at question 4. Whoever answers back wins a prize pack of beauty supplies. Really. I have loads of products I would love to hand over. Some come and get'em!

5 comments:

  1. I consider #45 a special talent (and you know why).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. My 'peanut', as I call it has been working extra hard lately. A typical convo in our house lately has been this:

    V: Did you leave the TV on?
    H: No, why?
    V: I hear talking.
    H: Sigh... tell them to be quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More and more lately I feel like people are watching me when I'm walking around outside. I turn around completely expecting to see someone just standing there staring at me - talking but not really talking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No thanks on the tonsils, but I appreciate the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through Squidoo -- what's that? see my lens here about Avon Walk http://www.squidoo.com/avonwalk -- would be OK if I add a link to your Avon Walk fundraising page on my Squidoo lens?

    you might want to check out my Buttons of Hope -- I make custom photo buttons one at a time so you can "put a (beautiful) face on your cause" -- thanks for making a difference! michael

    see info on Buttons of Hope here
    http://www.squidoo.com/photobuttons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.