Monday, August 27, 2007

Duggar Dreams

For some reason that I still cannot understand I had a dream about the Duggar family. And here's where it gets weird. I believe I solely dreamed about them for marketing purposes. That's right. They are an excellent little marketing team those Duggars. TV shows, websites, financial seminars, radio shows and more. They can afford their family because they are great little marketers.

A few weeks ago I read a post (and I'm sorry but I can't remember in all my mindless blog reading who it was by) that a post merely mentioning the Duggars garnered numerous hits. Hm... A mere mention dragged hapless people to her site? Really. The the dream. In it Michelle Duggar was really happy showing me around her home with new baby Jennifer. JimBob was no where to be found and the house was absent of any other children. Strange. Makes no sense and the weirdest part is that this dream was actually more like a commercial for what they would be doing next. Another show incidentally. Michelle had a bit of advice for me too- "Saying there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers." What if you're allergic? That was my reply back.

So there you have it. Duggar Dreams. Makes no sense but maybe it was a marketing tip from dreamland.


*Check out the fun, tasty, and always new REVIEWS over at Mummy's Product Reviews!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I just looked them up. Creeeeeeeepy.

    They must be good marketers, though. Their house is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.