Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cry for Help


I'm a good little blogger. I think. I write posts daily, sometimes more than once on several different blogs. I do copy for some other sites, pick up projects and in all show that my love is for writing. It's my passion. My addiction is blogging. If BlogHer '07 was feasible this year I would be right there in the thick of it sucking up information like a good little sponge while slurping down fun drinks and geeking out meeting "the cool" bloggers.

But, like any addict the more I get, the more I seem to want. Awards are more than wonderful. They help me get through the dark days. Fan mail, presents, additional work, and comments all feed my black addict hole of need. I think we bloggers know what I'm talking about. They keep me going on some days when I think that absolutely no one cares or reads. The desire for recognition can get pretty damn desirable and infectious. Are we as good as so and so? Will we ever be in the realm of that person? Do they read us and think "Pffft! What a hack!"

There is just one thing that this little blogger wants and has been trying to do for quite some time. Get ad space on Blogads. However, this requires a SPONSOR from someone already involved and reaping the Blogads benefits. That is my CRY FOR HELP. Won't someone please sponsor me? Some nice blogger out there already involved in Blogads must want to do it and help a fellow blogger out. If anything you can feel good in the fact that by helping me out you are also keeping me from squeezing T.D.'s feet into too small shoes. All good bloggers need a chance. SPONSOR ME!

Yes, it's shameless begging. What blogger doesn't have a few shameless moments here and there?

1 comment:

  1. Alas, I am not yet eligible to sponsor, or I would in a heartbeat. I am sure you will find someone before I am eligible, but if not, I certainly will!

    Thank you for adding me to your "The Good Blogs" Community. I actually have a favor to ask. For some reason it only sends the request with my "primary" blog--could you also add my personal one: http://mamasaga.blogspot.com

    Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you need to: mamaluxe at gmail dot com

    Big fan of your blog--I've linked to you a few times in the past on Mamansita! (www.Mamanista.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.