Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Product of the Week!


This week's feature item is an entire line of products by Pureology. I started using this hair care line about a year ago. I initially used the Volumizing (pink bottles) hair gel, shampoo and conditioner. It's also for color-treated hair which yes, I do possess. Every product in Pureology's line is anti-fade and sun-protectant. They have products such as root-lift, gel, and straightner as well as their various shampoos and conditioners. They DO NOT test on animals and are entirely vegan. I've recently switched to the Hydrate (lavender bottles) as I'm addicted to the menthol cooling feeling on my scalp when I use the conditioner. My hair, I have to say, is shinier with less tangles than with other products and the color no longer turns brassy in a month. Makes me happy and I know no tiny bunnies were blinded or maimed in the process. That's always a nice way to start the day. So check out Pureology if you are serious about protecting your hair or just want something new to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.