Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's Product Time


Honest Baby is a great parenting website. You can enter Story Time and read what other insane issues parents are dealing with or post a question or story yourself. The motto of Honest Baby (see my sidebar) is "celebrating the imperfect journey of parenting". It really is that. There are fun blogs to read on Honest Baby (mine included!) and they sell some super cute t-shirts for kids too. I just purchased T.D. an "I'm not a Performing Monkey." shirt. I think she's felt that way a lot the last few days.

I've been on Honest Baby for about as long as I've been blogging and it's a nice community of parents who simply like to share their parenting experiences, have a few laughs and connect a bit even if it's just for a small minute or two.

So check Honest Baby out. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.