Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Product of the Week!



I do not claim to have beautiful, luxuriant hair by any means. It's color-treated, blow dryed and sometimes full of product. It's also baby fine which makes finding a good styling product difficult. That is why I can safely say without a doubt that Frederic Fekkai's Glossing Creme works! It goes on easily in wet, damp or even dry hair. It adds shine no matter when I put it in which is hard for a blonde sometimes. It protects my locks from the heat I blast on it daily, it's a great detangler, and doesn't oil up or weigh my hair down. I use it EVERY day. I don't even use the same shampoo or conditioner every day. I have been using Fekkai's Glossing Creme for about four years now; ever since Neiman's oh so sweetly included a nice sample of it in a gift bag. I love it! I really do. If I didn't I wouldn't send it out to you people. Now go! Click over to Amazon and purchase a tube as if your life depended on it. It also makes a great stocking stuffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.