Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Product of the Week!


In our last week of October we feature the Awake Sea Salt Scrub from Arbonne.

I tried this scrub out this weekend as well as the body lotion in this line. The scrub is a nice blend of sea salt and essential oil with the key ingredients of avocado and sweet almond oil. I was surprised at how oily it was at first until I noticed the little spatula to mix the scrub. Once mixed it exfoliated well leaving a protective moisturizing layer on my skin. The light citrusy scent only enhances the quality of this product. I then applied the Awake lotion locking in all the moisture and leaving my skin smooth and soft. It was like a little visit to the spa only in my home bathroom. I would definetly try the other aromatherapy products that Arbonne has to offer.

For more information about the Awake Aromatherapy line or any of the Arbonne products featured this month please conatct Dana Geraghty at danageraghty@comcast.net and remember to mention the Mummy Chronicles. Truly these are inspiring products that make you feel good about your skin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.