Monday, August 28, 2006

I don't even know what to say


But H this is for you. After seeing 'Little Miss Sunshine' this weekend H asked if little pageant girls really look that way. His description was this: Holy crap! They looked like creepy little dolls that would come out and kill you at night! Do they really look like that?

Yes, H they really do exist. They are out there and if you don't believe me just look at what Lucinda from Suburban Turmoil posted on her site on Aug.25th, Friday. Scary doesn't even begin to describe these ads. Sad? yes. Disturbing? Totally! I personally think that T.D. will end up looking very Olive-like and that's just fine with us. I think Olive is a cutie. I just don't understand the parents who quite frankly often look the very opposite of their uber-made up walking and talking scary-nightmare doll children. Their like little kiddie Stepford kids. If that is what your kid is really into like little Olive, then hey, Rock On! I am not even going to comment on parents who put their kids in these things and then have kids who don't even know what real play clothes and dirt is. I don't want the grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.