Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Irritation

This kind of stuff bugs me. It makes me feel like sometimes we just might know a little too much. I think why do I need to think of one more thing? As if pregnant women don't worry enough or have people telling them all sorts of "advice" on a daily basis. Like how brownies aren't good for pregnant women and other nonesense.

I give you this and ask you- is this too much information? Do we really need to be concerned with this? I can see it now. In twenty-five years some guy will flip out on his Mom who has been pestering him for a grandchild and he'll retort with, "Well maybe if you hadn't stuffed your piehole with so much beef every day I could give you one!" Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. So now I'd have to give up beef, in addition to sushi, good cheese, and coffee? It's enough to make me never want to have a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.